Recently Techland Publishing announced its plans on bringing to life its own farming simulation game with Pure Farming 17: The Simulator.
After an immensely successful showing at Gamescom 2016, the team has now released the full announcement trailer which showcases the extensive variety the game will offer.
Pure Farming 17: The Simulator’s key features include
· The complete farming experience: try your hand at almost every possible aspect of the farming experience
· Multiple locations: develop farms in 4 distinct regions – North America , Europe, Asia and South America – each with their own unique regional crops
· Fully licensed machines: over 70+ licensed machines from recognized agricultural hardware manufacturers
· Tinker under the hood: maintain and improve your farming equipment in your machine workshop for optimal efficiency
· Pitch in through co-op: collective farming for up to 4 players
· Progress yourself through story quests: story based jobs and opportunities create unique player development possibilities
· Hire to expand: hire help to maintain your farms while you explore and develop into new areas of interest