THE WORLD’S PREMIER DOG STRETCHING GAME PUZZLE PUPPERS ARRIVING FOR NINTENDO SWITCH ON 20 FEB 2018!
Switch owners join existing fans on computer and mobile platforms in extending their doggos to feeding bowls in puzzling ways
The team at Cardboard Keep today took a break from mutt walking duties to announce that world-renowned doggo fan favorite Puzzle Puppers will soon be available for Switch owners globally, arriving in the Nintendo eShop on 20 February 2018 at 12 midday EST.
Puzzle Puppers is a game about stretching cute dogs to their food bowls. Deceptively simple mechanics conceal progressively trickier puzzles… Enough to give even the brightest pooch paws for thought.
‘Puzzle Puppers is the world’s favorite game about stretching pups,’ explains Cardboard Keep’s project lead James Wakeham. ‘Polygon described it as “the dog-based puzzle game of your dreams – 12/10, would solve puzzles with these pups again”. Now Switch fans can join in the doggo extending capers!’
- Holes – like portals that teleport the dog elsewhere in the level.
- Rivers – swim with caution, they wash your doggos downstream!
- Bonus Hams – collect all of these and you’ll unlock special levels!
- Multiple food bowls – so many choices, but which one is the right one?
- Contains 80 levels with a challenge for all skill levels, ranging from casual puzzle player to the most hardcore puzzle fans.
- Who’s a good boy? You are! Yes you are!
Puzzle Puppers for Switch will be available on the Nintendo eShop for $4.99 (USD), €4.99 (EUR) and £3.99 (GBP). Puzzle Puppers on existing platforms Windows, macOS and Linux is also being updated with new localisation for canine-friendly fans who generally talk to their pups in Simplified Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian or Spanish.