KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ from Square Enix introduces player vs player (PvP) mode to the hit mobile game.
The following features are also implemented with the arrival of the v2.6.0 update:
- 7-star Medals – All medals which can be used in battle can now be evolved to 7-star rarity to greatly strengthen their power. Players must collect newly added materials in order to successfully evolve medals.
- New Keyblade Feature: Subslots – Players can now utilize more medals in a single Keyblade. Equipping 7-star medals into a Keyblade’s subslots will strengthen the primary slot’s power multiplier and provide deeper customization and strategy.
- ‘Skip’ Feature in Story Quests – Players who have taken a break from story quests can now catch up even more quickly with the new ‘skip’ feature. Completing any level within a specific questline will unlock all quests in that group, allowing players to complete the latest stages first and return to complete previous stages thereafter.
- Easier Keyblade Upgrades – Keyblade upgrades for the first 25 levels now require less materials, allowing new players to strengthen their Keyblades with ease.
- Keyblade Optimize Feature – A new optimize feature will automatically outfit a Keyblade with a powerful medal setup—useful both for new players seeking advice, and for veteran players battling through Proud Mode.