Realizing that the threat to Chult is great, Qawasha the Druid is ready to join Artus, Asharra, Birdsong, and Dragonbait to defeat the evil lich Acererak. Qawasha brings new powers and new strategies to Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation. He can summon his vegepygmy ally Kupalué to distract and harass his enemies.
Additionally, he can wild shape into different beasts, granting himself new abilities temporarily, allowing him to be a versatile addition to any adventuring party.
Hero: Qawasha the Druid DLC’s Main Features:
- Play Qawasha the Human Druid, an all new hero added to the game
- Wild Shape into a savage ape or a ravenous velociraptor! Each form has its own unique abilities to add a new layer of strategy to your quests
- Summon Storm Cloud hurling down bolts of lightning
- Summon Qawasha’s ally, Kupalué, to help you handle the undead threats of Chult
- Invoke all new powers including: Longstrider (speed increase), Barkskin (armor increase) and Goodberry (healing ability)