Quake Champions has just received one of its biggest updates ever, adding tons of new content and features for fans in Early Access that expand player options and raises the bar for competition in the Arenas.
The December Update includes:
- A NEW CHAMPION – Keel
- Quake 3 Arena’s fan-favorite “resurrected war machine,” Keel, hops back into the arenas with his Grenade Swarm active ability, allowing players to launch a barrage of grenades, as well as his Stockpile passive ability, which reduces the cooldown on Grenade Swarm with every ammo box he picks up
- Keel is free for players who own the Champions Pack, and is available for purchase for 800 Platinum via the in-game store for everyone else
- NEW DUEL MAP – Vale of Pnath
- Vale of Pnath is a wickedly vertical shrine to the Elder God Ithagnal built atop treacherous acid-filled caverns. This hectic and fast-paced map is perfect for 1v1 Duels, but Vale of Pnath is also available in Custom Games for Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch modes
- Vale of Pnath is free for all players of the game
- RANKED PLAY AND LEADERBOARDS
- Competitive players in Early Access have been asking to see where they stand against the best in the world. With this update, Ranked Play is now an option, so climb the Leaderboards and claim your spot at the top
- Ranked Play and Leaderboards are free updates to Quake Champions
- HOLIDAY CELEBRATION
- Celebrate the holidays with specially themed items including animated Champion shaders and festive weapons shaders, holiday decorations on Burial Chamber and Corrupted Keep, holiday hat vanities for Champions, and limited edition profile icons and nameplates
- Holiday maps are playable for free for all players for a limited time. All holiday items for Champions and Weapons can be found in Backpacks, Crates and Reliquaries for a limited time. A special bundle of holiday hats for all Champions is available for purchase through the in-game store
- CROSSHAIR CUSTOMIZATION
- One of the most requested features from the community will go live with the December update, allowing players to choose from 40 different crosshair options and use a slider to select the color of their choice
- Crosshair customization is a free feature for all players of the game
Quake Champions is available now in Early Access on Steam at http://store.steampowered.com/app/611500 and via Bethesda.net https://checkout.bethesda.net/store/bethesda/pd/productID.5106755800. Players can jump in immediately by purchasing the Champions Pack, which unlocks all current and future Champions as well as other exclusive in-game bonuses for only £19.99. A free-to-play version of the game will launch in the future.
For additional information, please visit www.Quake.com.