Beat ‘em up, Raging Justice, from independent developer, MakinGames and publisher, Team17 have released their game today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Mac and Nintendo Switch.
- Arrest warrants – You have the option to either obliterate your foes or play by the rules and arrest them. Being a good cop means you will get more health but in the heat of a brawl violence can sometimes be the only answer. You get more points playing bad cop but it’s a dog eat dog world so watch out that your mate doesn’t swipe the loot before you do.
- Combat – Kick, punch and stomp your way through levels of 2D carnage with three playable characters: Rick, Nikki and Ashley, each with their own distinct fighting style
- Unique art style – Raging Justice has a distinctive art style reminiscent of classic arcade favourites brought to life with high definition 3D renders
- Vehicles – Mow down your foes on four wheels by jumping aboard lawnmowers and tractors. Vehicles will make you untouchable but if their health hits zero be prepared for an explosive exit!
- Weapons – Gear up with a variety of weapons. Smash your way through a bar fight with a stool, hit a home run with a baseball bat or ruffle your foes feathers with a deadly pigeon
- Leaderboard – Fight for the top spot on the global leaderboards. As the tension rises so can your score, use precision, timing and a tactical mind to secure your place among the best!
- Co-op multiplayer – Don’t battle through the streets alone, enlist a friend to help you in some multiplayer madness. Including single Joy-Con™ support on Nintendo Switch!