TRI is a first-person 3D game with environmental puzzles and an immersive atmosphere. Experimentation is the key, thus players can create their own geometry to solve puzzles and reach hidden places in weird constructions. The game is currently beta. We plan on releasing the game May/June 2014.
The first prototype was made for Ludum Dare #20 themes “It’s dangerous to go alone, take this!” in 2011. Watch the Making-of below to learn more about how the game evolved.
- freestyle first-person puzzle exploration adventure platformer
- with braincrafted level-designs
- build triangles to overcome abysses, reach unknown places, and walk on the walls and the ceiling
- reflect light rays, dangerous lasers and floating spirit creatures
- explore the halls and dungeons of TRI, collect treasures and solve puzzles
- gravitation madness
- WIN / MAC / LINUX
The Making-of TRI – Starting with Ludum Dare
The Making-of TRI – The Hassle with story
TRI – Gameplay trailer