It’s been a few years since the zombpocalypse turned the world’s cities into graveyards and sent the few survivors into hiding. Now you must gather them up and restore civilization to a ruined city, one building at a time. Rebuild: Gangs of Deadsville is a strategy sim game that focuses on a small group of survivors and asks you to make the tough choices for them. Should you snipe zombies from the safety of your fort, or risk sending someone out to scavenge for medical supplies? If a trader happens by, should you swap your last few bullets for food? Add a good helping of narrative and dark humor and you get a thoughtful game with infinite replayability. Plenty of games focus on what happens DURING a zombie outbreak, but what about everything that comes after? Write the future for yourself!
Rebuild: Gangs of Deadsville is the latest game in the Rebuild series of strategy sims, and was made primarily by Sarah Northway of Northway Games, a husband & wife indie team that travels the world making games. Supporting Rebuild means supporting indie development, giving Northway Games the freedom to produce even more cool, experimental stuff, like Shader, the video game intended to exist only on a single, Internet-and-external-connection-free laptop, and awesome game jam projects!
- 4X style strategy and city (re)building
- Endless replayability with randomized cities and events
- Rival NPC forts with their own agendas, friendly or otherwise
- Survivors with individual personalities, skills, perks, and stories
- Both real-time and turn-based play that you can swap between on the fly
- A novel’s worth of storylines and random events