Megamagic, Wizards Of The Neon Age is an exciting new game brought to you by BeautiFun Games, the same team whose previous credentials include Nihilumbra, a popular indie title available across several platforms. Currently in development for PC and actively seeking funds via KickStarter™, Megamagic is a single-player tribute to the golden era of gaming in the 80s and 90s, and combines the best of RPG and RTS, while adding its own action-packed content and unique magical features.
Two millennia ago, a meteor stroke against the earth, changing the course of humanity. The survivors developed incredible magic powers and thus started… the neon age. Phoban and Deimon are two siblings that have inherited magic and powerful objects. Phoban is always with Fum, a smoky little creature, who is also his best friend. However, Fum is more than that, as he is the key ingredient to the most powerful spell ever created, which in turns puts a price on his head as others seek the magic, and will do anything to get their hands on it. It is your job to protect him.
Megamagic offers the opportunity to play a powerful sorcerer and wizard, tasked with exploring a massive world full of challenges to beat and enemies to defeat. Learn powerful spells and become capable of summoning monsters you have whipped during your journey. Meet all kinds of strange characters with their own agenda, and explore vast lands full of magic and surprises. With its rich visuals and retro isometric view, journey across huge maps and cities full of neon.
Megamagic includes a diverse and attractive character roster, including the Punks, the Order, the Techno Rangers, and of course the main twin characters. As you play, you must discover who is on your side, as each faction has an agenda of their own. Learn and master amazing spells to create your custom palette of combos to form unique strategies and approach. With its cool retro-vibe bringing back memories to Saturday Morning cartoons and its action-packed gameplay full of robots, monsters, magic and zombies, pledge your support today, and relive all the great stuff bringing out your inner child!
- Explore a huge world inhabited by a lot of different characters and factions
- Carry a grimoire where you will write down all you learn about the creatures you fight
- Solve puzzles and beat foes in an intense dungeon crawling style
- Learn different spells, each one with unique properties
- Summon and lead any monster you have encountered before, each one with unique skills.
- Become a master tactician by simultaneously managing various creatures through RTS-based mechanics
- Choose your own palette of summons and spells depending on each challenge
- Original soundtrack composed by Mitch Murder.