Independent games development studio Pixelatto announces the release of their 2D nonlinear pixel-art platform puzzler Reventure on Nintendo Switch on October 8.
Reventure is a classic quest with loads of humor featuring 100 different endings which you are challenged to discover.
Reventure was fully released on Steam back in June, and it immediately became one of the best-selling games on this platform in Q2 2019.
Reventure has got 1000+ Overwhelmingly Positive reviews on Steam, and it has been viewed over 25M times on YouTube and Twitch.
Reventure did also win the “Best Indie Game” award in Barcelona’s Gamelab fair and the IBDA “Coolest Game” award.
- One hundred different endings
- Lots of “Aha!” moments.
- A big bunch of unlockable stuff.
- Bazillions of secrets and pop-culture references.
- Time travel, battle royale fights, mimics, permadeath, shotguns, mining, resource gathering, base building, global leaderboards…
- Cutting humor.
- A beautiful OST featuring more than 15 original themes.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here