Revolution, Europe’s longest-running and most successful developer of narrative-driven adventure games, is proud to announce that Revolution: 25th Anniversary Collection, is out tomorrow, exclusively for PC, and distributed in Europe by Koch Media at a price of £29.99 / 39,99 €.
“We are so privileged to have been able to write adventure games for 25 years, thanks to the support of our loyal community. This collection brings together, for the first time, all the games that we have written, as well as extras such as comic books, posters, audio CD, a USB stick and a two-hour video telling the story of Revolution with key team members and creative partners such as Dave Gibbons, Rolf Saxon and Barrington Pheloung.” said Charles Cecil, Founder & CEO of Revolution.
Revolution: the 25th Anniversary Collection includes:
- Revolution’s full catalogue of games:
Broken Sword 1 – Shadow of the Templars
Broken Sword 1: Director’s Cut
Broken Sword 2 – the Smoking Mirror
Broken Sword 2: Remastered
Broken Sword 3 – the Sleeping Dragon
Broken Sword 4 – the Angel of Death
Broken Sword 5 – the Serpent’s Curse
In Cold Blood
Beneath a Steel Sky
Lure of the Temptress
- Comic Compendium for Broken Sword 1, 2 and 5 by Dave Gibbons and Angus McKie
- Beneath a SteelSky Comic by Dave Gibbons
- Four double-sided Game Posters
- Broken Sword USB Stick with the Soundtrack of all games (soundtrack also included on DVD)
- Audio CD with selected tracks of all Soundtracks
- Exclusive Interactive Timeline with 25 years of behind-the-scenes assets and information, as well as six episodic documentary movies covering the 25-year history of Revolution and the making of its games.