Amazon Prime Gaming and video game developer and publisher Riot Games are teaming up on a long-term deal to make Riot’s games better for Amazon Prime members through exclusive in-game content for Riot’s biggest titles, including League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, VALORANT, and League of Legends: Wild Rift. Prime Gaming will also be a global sponsor across Riot’s Esports titles, including League of Legends Esports, VALORANT Esports, and Wild Rift Esports, providing content during various events. Additionally, in November, Prime Gaming has a few surprises for members to celebrate with the release of Riot’s fantasy television show Arcane. This landmark collaboration, which runs through 2022, raises the bar on content quality and value, setting a new standard for what’s available to Prime Gaming customers.
Prime members will have an opportunity to claim the following exciting new offers:
- League of Legends — Available today, the Prime Gaming Capsule includes 650 Riot Points, an unowned 1350 RP skin, five Champion Shards Permanent, 200 Orange Essence, two sets of Series 1 Eternals, and a 30-day xp boost.
- League of Legends Esports — Available today, League of Legends World Championship viewers can collect a custom esports emote, with more exclusive esports emotes available during 2022 League of Legends esports global events.
- League of Legends: Wild Rift — Beginning on November 18, Prime members can grab exclusive content every two weeks for an entire year (24 drops total) for the mobile game. Content will include random Baubles, Emotes, Recalls, Skins, and Skin Poses.
- VALORANT — Following the conclusion of the current series in January 2022, customers can grab one year’s worth of exclusive improved core content for VALORANT gameplay. Content planned includes two weapon skins, two calling cards, four Gunbuddies, and four sprays.
- Legends of Runeterra — After the current series ends in January 2022, Prime members can claim content on a monthly basis including: one Tier 3 Prismatic Chest and one Epic Card or Tier 3 Prismatic Chest, and three Rare Wildcards.
As part of the year-long collaboration, Prime Gaming will be a global sponsor for Riot Games’ Esports, across League of Legends Esports, VALORANTEsports, and Wild Rift Esports competitions, as well as sponsor multiple LoLEsports events for the LCS and LEC, and VALORANTChampions Tour competitions in North America and EMEA regions in 2022. Prime members can claim the exclusive Esports emote known as the “Happiness Overload” during this year’s League of LegendsWorld Championships, along with three additional exclusive emotes in 2022. Opportunities to collect the exclusive emote will be promoted to viewers through in-broadcast placement during LoLEsports broadcasts and on LoLEsports.com.
Prime Gaming will have a presence across multiple global events on the 2022 VALORANT Champions Tour, serving as the presenting sponsor of the Agent Select component and “Flawless” moment, as well as integration across 2022 Wild Riftesports global events.
Prime members can claim in-game content for Riot Games titles as they become available by visiting gaming.amazon.com.
To keep up with the latest Prime Gaming content offers and news, visit primegaming.blog
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here