Digital Tribe Games and their trusty allies The Secret Games Company summon YOU to the battlefield for the official launch of their medieval multiplayer strategy title Rise: Battle Lines. Test your wits for only $5.99 and enjoy a 25% discount for the first week!
“Rise: Battle Lines delivers a gameplay experience that is different from anything else out there. It’s fast-paced strategy that’s perfect for multiplayer. You can jump in and if you’ve played tactical games before, you’ll feel immediately at home – our mantra has been “Simple Rules, Deep Strategy”. Our simultaneous turn-based system means both players take their turns at the same time, so there’s no waiting around and you can bluff and second-guess your opponent just like in a real battle.”
– Jeremy Hogan, Director at The Secret Games Company
- Simultaneous Turn-Based Combat – Both players take their turns at the same time, issuing an order to each of their units. Orders play out simultaneously so try to predict your opponent’s next move, conceal your true intentions and expect the unexpected!
- Draft Your Own Army – Opponents start by placing units into their army from a randomized selection of the 6 different unit types making every battle different. Each unit you pick is one your opponent cannot use, so choose wisely!
- Different Game Modes – Get matched with a similarly skilled stranger or challenge a friend; play offline against one of our levels of AI or in local multiplayer using our pass and play mode.
- Customize Your Coat of Arms – Fight battles to earn Glory, which unlocks new titles and designs for your heraldry.
- Original Soundtrack – Dynamic score of soaring fantasy refrains, thumping war songs and wistful melodies from acclaimed composer Murugan Thiruchelvam.
Rise: Battle Lines leaves Steam Early Access and officially launches today Tuesday, November 17th for Windows PC, Mac and Linux.