Rogue Invader evokes the nostalgia of games you used to play on C-64, Apple Macintosh, and Gameboy and brings you rudely into 21st Century roguelike gameplay.
Elegant 1-bit + elegant gameplay = the game you wished you had as a kid
Rogue Invader launched on Steam Greenlight this week and we believe you and your audience will be really interested in it.
At a glance, Rogue Invader:
- the world’s first game to launch exclusively in 1-bit color at 720p resolution
- 2D isometric sidescrolling shooter
- 2,000+ weapon combinations
- original orchestral score
- requires thought and tradeoffs in every aspect of gameplay
Greenlight on steam here