Viewpoint Games’ first person kart racer boosts its way onto Oculus Home
VR Karts –the world’s first virtual reality kart racer has just power slid onto Oculus Rift and is available on Oculus Home and Steam for $14.99. Utilising the immersive power of Oculus Rift, VR Karts offers gamers the chance to get behind the wheel, dodge missiles and lap the competition in a way they never have before.
- Use Oculus’ eye tracking to aim at rival racers and blow them away with a variety of unique weapons.
- Use your wing mirrors to defend your race position preventing your competition from sneaking up behind you
- Race with up to 8 players online across a wide variety of different tracks
- Test your racing skills across four different cups – Rookie, Amateur, Pro and Random
Viewpoint Games will be releasing new and free content in the coming months
- Think you’re the hottest racer in town? Prove it with time trial mode and online leaderboards
- Customise your characters with a wide range of different items and colours at your disposal
Got a Samsung Gear VR? VR Karts’ sister title, VR Karts: Sprint is available now for Gear VR, allowing Samsung owners their own exhilarating virtual reality racing experience.