S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2: closed beta starts August 7th
Become a fan on Facebook and win beta keys | Guaranteed entry for the first 5,000 newsletter subscribers
The online first-person shooter S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2 launches its closed beta today. This phase will enable publisher Gameforge to test the title under real market conditions and offers fans and players the opportunity to charge into plenty of fast-paced multiplayer battles prior to the full launch. The closed beta awaits with 14 different maps and offers 5 exciting game modes, including variations such as team deathmatch and blasting.
This way to a beta key!
Many paths lead to the highly-prized beta keys: by registering on the official website, http://www.skill-specialforce2.com/, those interested can have the chance to be part of the next wave of keys. Visiting the Facebook page of the game at https://facebook.com/skill.sf2 is also worth your while: from now on, access will be raffled off at regular intervals. It’s even simpler for those that registered early for the newsletter: the first 5,000 subscribers will receive their key via email and with this, receive guaranteed entry to the closed beta of S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2. With this entry, players will be able to get an impression of the numerous weapons and equipment items, the individually customisable characters, the many different maps as well as the large selection of varying game modes.
An overview of the features in S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2:
- – Unreal Engine 3 and professional sound design
- – Fast multiplayer action for up to 16 players at the same time
- – In-game clan features for clan organisation directly within the game
- – A plentiful amount of weapons and equipment items
- – Individual character customisation
- – Classic game modes such as deathmatch and team deathmatch, but also new variations such as survival or party
- – High scores, statistics and achievements
- – Free-to-play