Saber Interactive has released a new gameplay trailer for World War Z, the upcoming four-player co-op multiplayer game inspired by Paramount Pictures’ blockbuster action film. This newest look at one of gaming’s most anticipated third-person shooters breaks down the game’s main classes, each bringing a unique playstyle and balance of firepower and abilities to the carnage.
Each of World War Z’s six playable classes comes loaded with several unique perks, but here’s a taste of what’s in store for the undead hordes when you play:
- Gunslinger – For those who skip the questions and shoot first, the Gunslinger is loaded with an arsenal of weapon damage and ammo-boosting perks to mow down the dead.
- Hellraiser – Enough explosives can solve any problem! Hellraisers come armed with C4 and other tools for effective crowd control.
- Slasher – For warriors with a sense of elegance, the best way to kill is with your trusty blade. Slashers have perks that increase melee damage and effectiveness while their armed tasers deliver electrifying results.
- Medic – Sometimes the best way to fight the undead is keeping your teammates from becoming one of them. Armed with a Stim Pistol, Medics can heal fellow survivors from a distance and help keep the chaos under control.
- Fixer – When versatility in any situation is the highest priority, the Fixer is there for you, starting out with an explosive ammo case and several teammate ammo-restoring perks.
- Exterminator – Fire is the answer! Armed with Molotov cocktails and increased fire damage, the Exterminator just wants to watch the undead burn