SHIKHONDO SOUL EATER, developed by Korean studio DeerFarm, is a classic take on the danmafku or bullet hell genre of game! Shikhondo Soul Eater features beautiful art from the box cover down to every boss & scene in the game! You’ll want to grab the first releases of our Switch Collection if you love shoot ’em ups!
5,000 copies of the Switch physical release will be printed. 2,500 copies will be Limited Edition, and 2,500 will be Standard Edition. PS4 is printed at a total of 3,000 Limited Edition copies. This is release #003 for Nintendo & #025 for PlayStation.
- Five stages of intense bullet-hell action and hypnotic barrage patterns
- Game modes include: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush and Local Co-op
- Fly close to enemy bullets to fill the Soul Gauge & unleash a super attack
- Two playable characters, each with their own types of attack
- Online leaderboards for high score glory
- Demonic enemies and bosses inspired by Asian mythology
- Stunning and intricate Oriental artwork