Kalypso Media to distribute latest instalment of Stardock’s 4X strategy epic title
Kalypso Media is pleased to announce that they will be distributing Stardock’s latest instalment in the highly acclaimed Sins of a Solar Empire series across EMEA territories*. Developed by Ironclad Games, Sins: Rebellion – New Frontiers Edition will further expand the universe of the award winning RT4X strategy game: bringing players the all-new ‘Forbidden Worlds’ DLC together with the Sins: Rebellion stand-alone expansion to create one comprehensive experience.
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – New Frontiers Edition combines the tactics of real-time strategy with the depth of the 4X genre (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate). Create a galactic empire, master culture and trade, prove diplomatic skills, explore new technologies and command powerful space fleets to conquer your enemies.
The retail version will also contain exclusive items: including a poster and digital soundtrack. Kalypso has also released a new trailer showing some of the outstanding visuals you can expect to experience as you strive for galactic supremacy battling against fearsome alien factions.
Features of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – New Frontiers Edition.
- Six Factions: Decide whether to play as a Loyalist or Rebel – each faction unlocks new technologies, ships and play styles for each race.
- More Planets: Colonize and exploit four new planet types (Barren, Ferrus, Greenhouse, Oceanic), each created with beautiful high-res textures.
- Planet Specialization System: Dedicate your worlds to either social or industrial output.
- New Titan and Corvette Class Warships: Mighty Titans and small versatile corvettes enter the fray of the war to tip the scales of power.
- Updated Capital Ships: All existing capital ships have been updated with four new ability levels.
- Additional Planet Bonuses: Discover more than 40 new planet bonuses during your exploration of the galaxy, unlocking the dark past of the Sins’ universe.
- Great Visuals: Updated graphics, particle effects, lighting and shadows, race specific UI and other enhancements make the Sins universe look better than ever.
- Various Victory Conditions: Take multiple paths to victory including Military, Diplomacy, Research, Last Flagship Standing, Last Capital Standing and Occupation.
- Tutorials: New and updated tutorials make it easy for both experienced and new players to quickly start building their own solar empire.
- Extra content: In box poster and digital soundtrack included.
For more information on Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – New Frontiers Edition please visit www.kalypsomedia.com