SLEEPING DOGS: DEFINITIVE EDITION gears up for launch
Square Enix and United Front Games today release a brand new Launch Trailer and images for the upcoming SLEEPING DOGS™: DEFINITIVE EDITION due for release this coming Friday 10th October in Europe and other PAL territories and on Tuesday 14th October in America for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
The major enhancements to ALL platforms including PC are:
- Improved, higher resolution textures, improved lighting, and higher number of particle effects.
- Higher detailed character models.
- Volumetric fog (i.e. fog/smog/mist/steam is now present in the game world)
- Increased pedestrians and traffic density.
- Rebuilt sound engine to heighten realism.
- More destructible objects in hand-to-hand fighting sequences.
- All 24 DLC packs have been integrated into the main game.
Some of the story DLC is available from the main menu, others have been integrated into the game world itself (i.e. travel to a certain point in the city to access DLC missions / DLC outfits can now be accessed in the Night Market.