Ratrod Studio Inc. Launches ‘Snowboard Party 2’ On iOS®, Android™ & Windows® Devices
Mobile Studio Follows Up With A Sequel To Their Popular Snowboard Series
Ratrod Studio Inc. proudly announces the arrival of its latest title, Snowboard Party 2, on iOS®, Android™ and Windows® devices. The much anticipated game is the sequel to their popular Snowboard Party app which reached the Top-5 Paid Apps on the US App Store last year.
Crowned the best snowboarding game available on the market and just in time for the slope season, Snowboard Party is back in this long-awaited sequel. Players can experience the new time-attack race mode and practice awesome tricks in 21 unique locations with over 150 level objectives and achievements to complete.
Players can play with friends using the online multiplayer mode or challenge riders from all over the world using the online leaderboards. They will be able to customize their favorite riders with a selection of over 80 outfits including exclusive cool skins (zombie, alien, pirate and many more). There is also a new secret big head mode to discover and unlock. With a huge selection of 50 boards, players will be able to upgrade their boards with cool and unique specs.
The game soundtrack features music from Templeton Pek, Sink Alaska, We Outspoken, Phathom, Voice of Addiction, Pear and Curbside. Players can also listen to songs from their own music library.
“Built on the success of the previous title, this sequel is loaded with very unique environments, improved graphics and includes over 150 level objectives and achievements to complete. This will surely keep fans entertained for hours!” says Ratrod Studio’s President, Pat Toulouse.
Snowboard Party 2 is available today on the App Store for the price of $1.99. The game will launch on December 3rd for Windows and Android devices.
Snowboard Party 2 features:
- Supports all the latest generation devices and optimized for high resolution displays.
- Online multiplayer mode to play against friends or other riders online.
- New fully customizable control system.
- Over 50 unique tricks and hundreds of combinations.
- Massive locations to ride including 21 courses located in different continents.
- Customize outfits in style!
- Upgrade boards.
- Gain experience points by playing often.
- Share results on Twitter.
- Ability to purchase experience points or special items using in-app purchases.
- Record and share snowboard sessions on social media using Every Play.
- Ability to listen to songs from users’ own music library.
- Game Center support including achievements and online leaderboards.
- Extended soundtrack featuring songs from Templeton Pek, Sink Alaska, We Outspoken, Phathom, Voice of Addiction, Pear and Curbside.
- Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese.