All-Star Fruit Racing by 3DClouds.it has made its debut on Steam Greenlight. Set to release on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in Fall 2017, the kart racing game developed by industry veterans from Microsoft, Milestone and Ovosonico is packed with gorgeous Unreal 4 graphics, adrenaline and juicy gameplay.
The player will have up to twenty-three characters to unlock and choose from and a highly customisable kart. He will compete to achieve victory by dodging coconut bowling balls and hungry dinosaurs, while racing on the moon or Machu Picchu.
Speed is nothing without strategy: picking up the fruits, stacking them in the tanks of the kart and unleashing their power fully or partially at the right moment of the race are pivotal to success. Exciting and memorable races are furthermore guaranteed by the unique final moves actionable by each pilot when all the tanks are full.
- Single-player and multiplayer modes
- Support for four players in local split-screen and for eight in online races
- A roster of twenty-three characters
- Four islands each representing a weather season and 16 tracks
- One special island to unlock with five additional tracks
- Three different karts customisable with 21,375 possible combinations
- Twelve racing formats
- Thirty-nine power ups
- Unlockable characters, kart adds-on, tracks