Fan-favorite space sim Starpoint Gemini 2 hits Beta on Steam’s Early Access
Little Green Men Games’ massive update features wormholes, t-drives, new music and more!
Iceberg Interactive, the popular European publisher known for its armada of stellar space games, announced today the fan-favorite Starpoint Gemini 2 (PC) has entered in the Beta phase of development on Steam’s Early Access program. Created by Little Green Men Games, Starpoint Gemini 2’s Beta update offers fans the ability to chance traveling through the new, powerful and dangerous wormholes, mount T-drives to their custom ships for instant travel, hear new music tracks and special effects, experience local events and brutally heavy cannon blasts with a new shaky camera, amongst other additions.
Starpoint Gemini 2 Beta Features:
- Wormholes – Free of charge, Wormholes are a one-way superfast travel method, but due to instability they are very dangerous and can result in damage or major catastrophe. Very popular way of travel among bandits and pirates.
- Classy Choices – Players can now choose their player class at the start of a game.
- Faster – By adding newer models, the game’s load times are much faster.
- T- Drive – Personal device for instant travel that can be mounted to any ship.
- New Music – New tracks and SFX have been added to create a wider variety of moods and atmosphere.
- Events – Local events that will feed the live news reels were added.
- Balancing – A first balancing run has been done on the ship systems and equipment pricing.
Starpoint Gemini 2 is currently in Beta on Steam’s Early Access program and is available for $24.99 HERE: steamcommunity.com/app/236150. Starpoint Gemini 2 is slated for full release on Steam this spring.
Read more about Starpoint Gemini 2 here.