Publisher Iceberg Interactive has now set an official Early Access release date for the starship-building simulation title Starship Corporation (PC), coming Friday April 29th 2016. Developer Coronado games are looking forward to receiving constructive feedback from gamers eager to play the Early Access version.
In Starship Corporation you must design and build spaceships for a hugely demanding galaxy-wide market. It is you who must decide which technologies to invest in first, where to open new offices and where to establish new markets. You must design every little detail about the interior layout of your creations, from the location of the bridge, engines, generators and crew quarters to the position of each elevator, corridor and power line. You must then gain an intergalactic reputation by testing your ships and their crew’s capabilities in a series of real-time strategy missions, to simulate emergency or combat situations, and test your vessels to their limit – and let the competition know just what they are up against.
- Connect with Starship Corporation via:
- Official website: www.starshipcorporation.com
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/StarshipCorporation
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/starshipcorporation
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/StarshipCorp
- Sandbox Mode with access to the Solar System’s Trade Network and its procedural generation of ship design contracts
- 153 unlockable rooms and facilities for construction
- 23 Missions for standard operation, emergencies and hostile encounters to test your ship in Crew Management
- 14 unlockable fuselages