Trion Worlds opens Storm Legion servers to all during the three day event
An open beta event for the first RIFT® expansion, Storm Legion™, will take place November 2-5, Trion Worlds announced today. Launching November 13th, the expansion triples the size of the existing world of Telara, adding two expansive continents, an increased level cap to 60, player Dimensions, new dungeon and raid content, and a new player soul for each class calling. All expansion content will be available during the open beta period to those who create a RIFT account and download the client from www.stormlegion.com/beta.
“The first two closed beta stress tests were big successes, and we appreciate all the valuable feedback that we’ve used to improve and polish Storm Legion,” said Scott Hartsman, Executive Producer on RIFT and Trion CCO. “After months of hard work, we’re ready to show this incredible game to the world, and we encourage RIFT fans old and new to log in and try it out before the official launch on November 13th.”
Participation in open beta couldn’t be easier. Interested players simply need to create an account and download the beta client from www.stormlegion.com/beta. Once the beta begins at 10am PDT on November 2nd, players can create new characters, or transfer their current RIFT characters to the beta server, log in, and play. The open beta event will end at 8am PST on November 5th.
As of October 19th, the NDA on Storm Legion is officially lifted.
For more information about Storm Legion, visit www.stormlegion.com.
Storm Legion features:
A VAST NEW WORLD
• Adventure across two huge new continents that more than triple the size of the existing world
• Experience epic stories that reveal the true power in Telara … and the gateway to the planes
• Make your move to the island city of Tempest Bay, a new stronghold for both Guardians and Defiant
10 MORE LEVELS, 4 MORE SOULS
• A new Soul for each Calling expands the Ascended Class System – build the hero you want!
• Rise to new heights of power through 10 challenging levels, increasing the level cap to 60
• Play your way! Choose how you level with questing and Instant Adventure everywhere, onslaughts, rifts, events, and more
BRAVE THE STORM
• Achieve greatness with 7 new dungeons, 3 raids, a Chronicle, and more!
• Join the Hunt: New rift gameplay propels you into battling increasingly-challenging planar bosses
• Fight legions of fantastic creatures, including a Colossus that interacts with – and ravages – the world like you’ve never seen
MAKE TELARA YOUR OWN
• Dimensions: Customizable spaces allow players and guilds to own a sliver of Telara
• Take your professions to new heights with Grandmaster crafting
• Become the talk of the town and boost your stats with stylish new capes
• New puzzles, artifacts and collectibles, achievements, mounts, pets, titles, and much more
Adventure in the world of Telara as either a noble Guardian or technomagical Defiant and enter a dynamic fantasy where 8 primal forces battle for control in an ever-changing landscape. Build your own class using the Ascended Soul system, embark on epic conflicts that bring you into the story, battle others in exhilarating Player vs. Player combat, achieve new heights of power by tackling epic raids, and so much more. See www.RIFTgame.com for more information.
About Trion Worlds
Trion Worlds is the leading publisher and developer of premium games for the connected era. Powered by a breakthrough development and publishing platform, Trion is revolutionizing the way games are developed, played and sold. Trion’s world-class team delivers high-quality, dynamic, and massively social games operated as live services across the biggest game genres and devices, including the critically acclaimed blockbuster, RIFT® and the highly-anticipated End of Nations® and Defiance™. Trion is headquartered in Redwood City, Calif., with offices in San Diego, Calif., Austin, Texas, and at Trion Worlds Europe in London, UK.