Indie award winning beat’em up, from Guard Crush Games, returns on PC with revamped gameplay and lots of extra content.
After a DreamBuildPlay finalist award and a successful Steam Greenlight campaign, Jordi Asensio and Cyrille Lagarigue, 2 indie developers and fighting game lovers, are releasing an ‘easy to pick up, hard to master’ side-scrolling beat’em up on STEAM.
Streets of Fury : Extended edition
Fight the gangs of Paris in this action packed Beat’Em up. Up to 4 players can join in, to cooperate, or fight against each other! Many unlockables, game modes, crazy combos and devastating furies await you in this deep fighting game.
- Oldschool “go right” beat’em up
- 4 players local Co-op and competitive play
- 15 playable characters
- The depth of a versus fighting game in a side-scrolling beat’em up
- Lots of moves, special moves, furies, cancels, chain combos, air combos, dodge, etc.
- Increase the Security Level to unlock new characters, game modes, and more…
- Story mode : Hunt the gang leaders in their respective districts
- Alternate Story mode : Build your own gang!
- Versus mode : Free for all and team battle for some multiplayer mayhem
- Survival mode : How long can you survive endless waves of enemies?
- Challenge mode : Try some time attack on special levels
- Featuring a whole new soundtrack by K93 (https://soundcloud.com/streets-of-fu)
- Play with any controller
- Featuring famous youtuber Benzaie as the Hard Corner