Bros & Broettes can now Rock-it-out on Mac alongside significant updates for PS4 and PC available now; Xbox One to follow in early 2017
Wired Productions, a leading independent games publisher, is pleased to announce the first in a series of significant updates for Super Dungeon Bros, as well as being available on Mac for its rock-n-roll inspired on and offline co-op dungeon brawler.
The Super Dungeon Bros Update #1 features a number of major updates from online multiplayer to overall usability and in-game functionality improvements, including;
- Online Multiplayer – Bros and Broettes can now rock out with 2, 3 or 4 other players in On and Offline Co-Op Multiplayer with Private Lobbies also now available.
- Improved Game Functionality – Single Player and Multiplayer revive functions now match each other, missions related to achievements have been corrected and characters now include an outline when behind set objects (pillars etc) plus much more.
- Weapons Stability – Increased mobility and improved re-load times for ranged weapons as well as fixes for specific issues related to various weapons HP.
- Multiple UI Enhancements – Various UI enhancements have now been implemented including an on-going score count, improved contextual prompts for the threat meter and weapon upgrades.
- General Bug Fixes and Improvements – A host of general bug fixes and improvements, including significantly reduced loading times as well a considerable reduction in frame rate issues encountered by some users.
“We’re very proud of what we have accomplished with Super Dungeon Bros, but our hard work doesn’t stop, it really starts now.” said Brad Moss, Design Director at React Games. “We are humbled by the generous support and words of encouragement we’ve received from the numerous amounts of players all over the world and are determined to ramp up the fun to deliver an exhilarating experience as we continue to develop the game and add new features over time.”
In the multiplayer-centric Super Dungeon Bros, a band of heavy metal heroes are summoned to embark on a quest from the Gods of Rock. Their mission: to navigate the fantasy realm of Rökheim and seek out epic loot, vanquish hordes of evil undead and uncover the legends of long lost fabled rock stars! Featuring captivating, laugh out loud action and adventure, players can rock out on or offline with four bros as they fling their friends onto far off ledges and distant trap triggers, or unleash their best tag team tactics with the ultimate bro-op offensive. Legendary tools of destruction can be individually levelled up to carry progress across sessions, and players can unleash weapon-specific co-op attacks that grow in power as others join in, such as the Bronado (stack up to create a whirling totem pole of destruction).
Three unique and challenging worlds await the brave ones as they explore the rock-themed realm of Rökheim and dive deep into the worlds of Cryptheim (an underground dungeon complex), Chillheim (a brewery built upon a natural brew geyser) and Bogheim (a sprawling jungle filled with poisonous plants and animals). Players will never rock the same dungeon twice thanks to the random room generation AI, and near-endless dungeon combinations! To keep things fresh between campaign sessions, players are also able to assemble and compete against other teams in the daily and weekly challenges to see who can claim the top spot on the global leaderboards!
Developed by Utah-based React Games, Super Dungeon Bros is published by Wired Productions and physical retail distribution is handled by THQ Nordic. This title has been rated “E10+ for Everyone 10 and up” by the ESRB, PEGI 7 and USK 6.
For more information and to stay up to date with all the latest Super Dungeon Bros news, announcements and more, please visit the official website at www.superdungeonbros.com , Like the game’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/DungeonBros or follow the Dungeon Bros on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DungeonBros.