Digital Tales and Dorna WSBK Organization have released SBK Team Manager on iOS and Android – a super-detailed World Superbike management simulation that allows players to create and manage a full racing team, compete in the Motul FIM Superbike World Championship, and mentor engineers, mechanics and riders with the ambitious goal of winning the world title.
- Play with all the official teams, bikes and tracks of the 2018 Superbike World Championship
- Build your own team (complete with custom colors and logo), hire the best talent and sign sponsorship deals to rope in funds
- Upgrade, test and tune your bike to your heart’s content
- Gradually improve your personal 3D garage and hospitality area, earning your team extra bonuses
- During 3D Live Races, take on-the-spot decisions from the tactical view and give special orders through Pitboards
- Monitor your bike’s status and watch out for changing weather conditions to keep crash risk under control
- Follow your bike through the dynamic camera as it leans right and left, overtakes opponents or crashes dramatically
SBK Team Manager is available for iOS devices on the App Store® (http://bit.ly/SBKTeamMan_iOS) and for Android devices on Google Play (http://bit.ly/SBKTeamMan_And) at a promotional launch price of 2.29 Euros for a limited period of time.
For further information, visit http://www.sbkteammanager.com