Superfrog is the classic side-scrolling, 2D platformer developed by Team17. Now, 20 years on from the regal amphibian’s first appearance, Superfrog is making his return, lovingly re-imagined in gorgeous HD graphics for PC, Mac and Linux!
Superfrog HD will be available to download for PC, Mac and Linux via Steam on the 12th September 2013 for just £6.99/€8.99/$9.99.
Originally released on the Amiga in 1993 Superfrog received much critical acclaim:
- 93% – “With Team17’s impeccable track record I was expecting Superfrog to be well above par but it’s far more than that – it’s breathtakingly good. Everything about the game, from the graphics and sound through the control to gameplay, has been honed and tweaked to gleaming perfection”, The One Amiga
- 93% – “Superfrog is quite simply Team17’s greatest release to date. It’s full to the brim with great graphics, sound, playability and addiction. You’d have to be completely potty or hopping mad to ignore it”, Amiga Computing
- 89% – “Superfrog is a very polished product, possibly the best that Team17 have ever produced”, CU Amiga
- 89% – “What can you say about Team17? Everything they touch these days seems to turn into gold and Superfrog is no exception. This is without a doubt the best all-out platform game on the Amiga to date”, Amiga Action
Superfrog HD Features:
- Enhanced HD graphics
- 24 new, reimagined levels based on the original designs
- 24 original levels that can be unlocked via the Fruit Machine
- 6 differently themed worlds
- Frog Trials – Endless Runner mode
- Achievements and Leaderboards
Superfrog HD will be available to download on Thursday 12th September 2013 for PC, Mac and Linux via Steam for just £6.99/€8.99/$9.99.
For more information on Superfrog HD please visit facebook.com/SuperfrogTeam17
For more information on Team17 please visit facebook.com/Team17