The most advanced multiplayer surgery game ever made has just received a new competitive update. The Surgical Showdowns release introduces a set of six frantic, team-based levels to Surgeon Simulator 2. Designed by some of the wildest creative minds at Bossa, this update adds an all-new competitive twist to the operation sim, matching surgeon against surgeon in a range of environments; some hospital-based, and some decidedly not. Whether it’s racing to dismember the most limbs in Arms Race, or sprinting to the finish line in the Bob-stacle Course, these levels will bring adrenaline-fuelled fun (not to mention ruthless medical conflict) to Surgeon Simulator 2.
The Surgical Showdown update features the following new challenges:
- Run For Your Money: It’s raining cash! Bounce off the trampolines to catch as many falling coins as you can, before slotting them into your pachinko machine. Who can deposit the most coins before the time runs out?
- Pulse Racer: Grab that bonesaw. Mop your brow. And race to heal more Bobs than the other team! This is pure and unrelenting speed-based surgery.
- The Bob-stacle Course: A 2v2 obstacle course, but with surgery at the… ahem, heart of it. No mud. All blood!
- Arms Race: Good ol’ fashioned, team-based dismemberment. Rip off Bob’s limbs and shoot them in the goals to score. Go on, break a leg!
- Balls to the Wall: Race to grab the giant balls before navigating a series of obstacles to shoot them into your goal. First team to score 3 wins!
- Hide and Shriek: Can you outwit the other team by hiding a series of objects in a place they’ll never find? Find out in this quickfire game of hospital hide-and-seek.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here