BACK WITH A BIGGER BITE! HOW TO SURVIVE: STORM WARNING EDITION COMING TO NEXT GENERATION CONSOLES
Fan Favorite Crafting Survival Zombie Game Returns With New Maps, Characters, Modes, Weapons and Survival Tips!
505 games and Eko Software are pleased to announce their crafting survival zombie game How to Survive will make its way to PS4 and Xbox One on Fall 2014. Creating a more robust content offering, “How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition” is a complete pack that features the original game and a set of action packed DLC’s. It includes:
- How to Survive (original game content).
- Heat Wave DLC to equip the 3 original playable characters with fireproof suits and teach them the ability to craft incendiary ammo.
- Kovac’s way DLC, which introduces an additional difficulty level to the game with new and demanding gameplay conditions.
- Hello, My name is Nina DLC. Presenting an additional character with the ability to craft flamethrowers and advanced chainsaws.
- “El Diablo” Islands DLC where players will discover new islands, meet new characters and face unpredictable threats.
- One Shot Escape DLC. Allowing players to roam the islands on a highly randomized scenario trying to find and repair an escape vehicle.
- Barricade! DLC. Introduces a new game mode where players will try to protect survivors as long as they can, setting traps and barricades.
How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition will be available to download in Fall 2014 for Xbox Live® online entertainment network from Microsoft as a game for Xbox One®, and for PS4 via PlayStation®Network.
Stay up to date with the latest survival techniques at https://www.facebook.com/HowToSurviveTheGame