*Anima: Gate of Memories* — the popular third-person action RPG by Spanish team Anima Project — is now available for Mac users on Steam. This coincides with the 2016 Steam Halloween Sale — where for a limited time, Anima: Gate of Memories (PC & Mac) will be 25% off, with exclusive content added just for the Halloween season.
Published by BadLand Games, Anima: Gate of Memories captivated audiences earlier this year with deep characters, a lengthy storyline, and fast-paced, anime-styled action. The game’s soundtrack — composed by Damián Sanchez — has also been made available on Steam for the first time. With elaborate themes and an epic feel, the soundtrack proved to be the ideal match for the game’s two multifaceted lead characters, The Bearer and Ergo.
* Multiple endings: Your choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
* Epic battles with formidable opponents: Challenge many legendary entities, each with their own special features and gameplay.
* Deep combat system: The combat system combines RPG elements with fast-paced action and spectacular attacks and spells.
* Unique locations: Travel through the tower of Arcane and the world of Gaia across stunning backgrounds and places.
* A huge world: You can move with great freedom, visiting different locations and having the option to always retrace your steps to revisit areas, discover new secrets, and unlock access to previously inaccessible places.
* Customizable skill trees: Enhance the abilities of The Bearer and Ergo by increasing their stats.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY:
Anima: Gate of Memories (PC & Mac) is featured in the 2016 Steam Halloween Sale. For a limited time, the game will be priced at $14.99/€14.99/£9.99.
The official soundtrack by Damián Sánchez is now available for $4.99/€4.99/ £3.99.
Steam URL (game):
Steam URL (OST):