– With Over 6 Million Downloads to Date, the Unending Fight for Iron Fist Supremacy Gets a Major Boost with Massive Update and Hot New Features –
BANDAI NAMCO Games’ revolutionary free-to-play cross-platform online card battler TEKKEN CARD TOURNAMENT got a major shot in the arm last week with a brand new update loaded with new content and features. Since launch one year ago, over 6 million Iron Fist contenders have taken the fight to the streets by downloading TEKKEN CARD TOURNAMENT for their smartphones and tablets or playing in browsers. Now, their tenacity is rewarded.
The line-up of new features and content in TEKKEN CARD TOURNAMENT 2.0 is as follows:
Game Visuals and Character Customization
- Hwoarang is back (3D model and Cards) with dazzling new character effects
- 2 new texture skins and more than 12 items for each character, plus character viewer
- New item shop
- Team description and icon
- Team power-ups: 32 different special items to bring bonuses to each of your team mates
- Team shop and stats
- New Tournament screens (summary plus current and previous rankings)
- Special Tournaments with specific entry conditions: minimum player level, deck maturity, character selection, ELO
Download TEKKEN CARD TOURNAMENTfor free from the following stores:
The game is also available for instant free play in web browsers at http://www.card-tournament.com/tekken.
Check out the most recent trailer for TEKKEN CARD TOURNAMENT featuring the Game Cards:
The official TEKKEN CARD TOURNAMENT encyclopedia, loaded with details on each character’s moves and tips on how best to use cards in battle, is available here: http://www.tekken-card-tournament.com/fr/physical/encyclopedia
TEKKEN CARD TOURNAMENT physical Game Cards are available now at hundreds of retailers across Europe and Australasia. Sold in five card booster packs, the 191 collectible cards bring a wealth of bonus in-game features including valuable power ups, collectible art, new cards via the card fusion system, augmented reality characters, plus the chance to unlock and play with Heihachi.
Available in 11 languages, TEKKEN CARD TOURNAMENT lets players customize their deck, create new cards, train, then chain Focus, Strike and Block moves to take down opponents worldwide with blistering KO combos. Offering explosive PvP play across devices, the visually stunning turn-based battler is available now as a free downloadable app or for instant browser play.
Take the fight to the streets with TEKKEN CARD TOURNAMENT.