Montreal based developers PLAYMIND has announced their award-winning game The Inner Friend will be coming to consoles on April 28th, 2020. Owners of Microsoft’s Xbox One and Sony’s Playstation 4 will be able to experience the critically-acclaimed story of self-discovery and catharsis. The soul-searching experiment gets even better this time around with a new alternate ending, which will also be available as an update to the Steam version.
- IMMERSIVE STORYTELLING : Immerse yourself in a visually-driven narrative with a minimalist interface
- AN EERIE ADVENTURE : Journey through a surreal world inspired by childhood nightmares and psychology
- DIVERSE GAMEPLAY MECHANICS : Overcome obstacles, solve puzzles and defeat nightmarish foes
- RECONNECT WITH YOUR INNER CHILD : Earn the Shadow’s trust to unlock new challenges and pieces of the story
- COLLECT ALL ARTIFACTS : Rebuild the Shadow’s safe haven to save him from his darkest fears
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here