Launched today, the Zen Bundle offers 10 mesmerising digital experiences which challenge the status quo with emotional narrative, original game mechanics, and experimental playgrounds.
Zen Bundle highlights include:
- Mountain (Windows/Mac/Linux) – Become god of your own mountain in this ground-breaking phenomenon which has been hotly debated by some of the world’s most influential publications, from Wired and The LA Times, to The Atlantic and The Verge. Is it a game? Is it art? Either way, Mountain is an uplifting experience.
- Luxuria Superbia (Windows/Mac/Linux) – Described by the Guardian as “fun, challenging and kind of raunchy”, embark on a colourful, musical journey made to fill you with joy. Exciting designs explode from your touch as you glide through playful stylised flowers. It’s all about the experience and the interaction.
- Sparkle 2 Evo (Windows/Mac/Linux) – Climb your way up the evolutional ladder. Start as a small organism and transform into a magnificent aquatic being. Explore the abyss in search of nutritional elements. Attack other species whenever you run out of other food sources. Enjoy beautiful surreal visuals and relax with a minimalistic ambient soundtrack.
- Over the Void (Windows) – Made with love, Over The Void is an experience, an exploration of a strange, beautiful and sometimes psychedelic universe. An original 3D platformer.
The line-up is completed by six more titles;
- Bientôt l’été (Windows/Mac)
- Danmaku Unlimited 2 (Windows)
- Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes (Windows/Mac)
- The Graveyard (Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Particula (Windows/Mac)
- Pretentious Game (Windows)
All game keys can be redeemed using a free Steam account.
Available exclusively from Bundle Stars (http://www.bundlestars.com) for two weeks only, the bundle retails at $2.49 USD, a 97% saving off the combined recommended retail price of the individual games.