Thea: The Awakening is a turn based strategic survival game inspired by Slavic mythology and folklore and set in a dark, postapocalyptic fantasy world of Thea.
We believe that what sets us apart from other projects is the combination of strategy and fantasy as well as the turn based gameplay and Slavic influences, a combination that we’ve not found on the market often, if at all. As such it is one hand a gamble – there may be a reason such combination is absent, but it is also an opportunity to expand the market and explore some new areas of game dev for us and our fans!
Platform PC (with possibility of XBoxOne and windows based mobile devices)
- A survival game in a Fantasy setting with hexagonal, turn-based strategic gameplay!
- Rich world inspired by Slavic Mythology with over 70 creatures currently roaming Thea!
- Over 200 non linear dynamic events that can grant you riches or claim all you have!
- Exciting card mini game used to resolve not only combat, but even diplomacy/disease/curses and more!
- A procedural world with large world maps to explore, and over 30 different world resources!
- Over 4000 items, all with an ability to either gather/harvest them in the world or craft from what you have collected!
- Multiple endings depending on game choices
- Rewards and unlocks that carry on to the next playthrough, encouraging replayability
- Opportunity to become one of 8 Slavic God/Goddess, each with unique bonuses, and decide the fate of Thea!
- Procedural creature instances – each creature, even in a swarm of spiders, has its own skill and stats!
- Featuring, dynamic weather and day/night system influencing gameplay
MuHa Games – muhagames.com
A few words about The Team:
Ewa Aguero Padilla Aka A’vee
Founder of MuHa Games and a graphic designer in the games industry for six years, with a vast array of titles under her belt.
Robert Aguero Padilla Aka Khash
Co-founder of MuHa Games, veteran programmer with 7 years experience in the industry, including many AAA titles.
Szymon Chlewicki Aka 3.13
Szymon is our game and level designer with 4 years’ experience within the industry, base in Poland.
Mila Irek Aka Yuuki
Writer/events designer and social media manager for MuHa Games, as well as a PhD researcher in the field of Fantasy Literature.
Between us, the team has worked on such titles as:
- John Daly ProStroke Golf
- Operation Flashpoint: Red River
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Let’s Dance with Mel B
- DiRT Showdown
- GRID 2
- Race Yourself
Contact & websites