Team Up and Take Down in Hyper Universe With its Biggest Content Update
HYPER UNIVERSE a fun 2D action brawler, is now available to play for free through Steam and Nexon Launcher. Featuring an outrageous cast of characters, Hyper Universe pits two teams of four against each other, challenging players to duke it out in fast-paced, side-scrolling action.
Emphasizing individual skill and coordinated teamplay, Hyper Universe unleashes traditional fighting-style elements in a vertical, side-scrolling battlefield. With today’s launch, Hyper Universe boasts a roster of 41 total playable Hyper characters and nearly 90 pieces of equipment and consumables to implement the best builds for any combat situation.
With the official launch of Hyper Universe comes:
- Six New Hypers: Introducing one new Hyper per class, the game is refreshing its character pool with Gulunba (Tank), Camilla (Support), Perseus (Specialist), Han (Striker), Sonya (Bruiser) and Tae’guk (Assassin);
- Achievement System: Players can participate in weekly and monthly missions to earn rewards including Hyper Cubes and Game Points (GP). Mission requirements range from winning matches to ranking first in various individual match performance stats, and some missions can be repeated multiple times after scheduled refreshes;
- Game Shop: Housing Hypers, item slots, and cosmetic skins, the shop allows players to customize their experience in the Universe by spending GP or NX credit purchased through the player’s account;
- New Equipment: Available to use with any Hyper, four new pieces of common equipment are now available, including the War Horn, Star Stalker’s Dagger, Executioner’s Scythe and Highwayman’s Helm;
- Login Rewards: Up to a week after launch, players who log into Hyper Universe and compete in one regular or AI match receive 30 Hyper cubes, 6 Hyper Coupons and 1 Hyper Skin Coupon.