The thirteenth Elusive Target mission has two objectives – The Ex-Dictator and the Gold-Digger are now live in Bangkok across all platforms. A briefing video is available online and in-game to help players determine the approximate location of the targets. Players will need to own HITMAN Episode 4: Bangkok in order to access this content.
*The Elusive Targets are available for 168 hours
Elusive Targets are part of the live content being published for HITMAN in-between episodes and represent a new game mode debuting for players. They are not going to be easy but if you can prove yourself, you’ll earn in-game rewards for completing multiple Elusive Target contracts. You will receive the first reward, the signature suit from Hitman: Absolution for successfully completing 5 Elusive Target contracts. Complete 10 Elusive Target contracts to receive the signature suit from Blood Money. Future rewards will include versions of those suits with gloves.
The Elusive Targets are specially crafted, unique targets, which come with particular rules:
· An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
· They are available for a limited time only in game
· Intel on the target will be limited
· They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
· Plan accordingly before you engage your target
· Your target can only die once
· If you die during the mission, that’s it
· When the time runs out, they are gone for good
· If you fail, there are no second chances
Don’t miss out.
Start time: Tuesday, November 1st 13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET
End time: Tuesday, November 8th 13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET
HITMAN is available on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC.