Kalypso Media is pleased to announce that three new DLC packs are now available for Tropico 4 on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Priced at 400 MSP each, these three DLC packs offer new missions, character costumes and character traits for everyone’s favourite dictator — El Presidente. The Megalopolis, Pirate Heaven, and Vigilante DLC packs are available from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace now, and offer players an exciting way to expand upon the much-loved city-builder, Tropico 4.
The Vigilante DLC, along with Megalopolis and Pirate Heaven, are also available on Windows PC through digital retailers now.
Megalopolis DLC contents –
- Can you build the most expansive island cities? A new mission will challenge you to do just that.
- A new building, the Conventillo, offers cheap housing with plenty of room to spare, but degrades over time and has to be frequently repaired
- The new bureaucrat trait lets you build cheaper residential buildings while earning more profits from the new “building permit” edict
- Dress for the part with the Mayor costume, which includes a monocle, dress suit and special necklace
Pirate Heaven DLC contents –
- Dress like a pirate: New “Pirate Queen” outfit available for female avatars
- Set sail for treasure: Engage in piracy and fill your Tropican coffers with loot
- New island defences: Defend your island from those who might not look fondly upon your pirate ambitions
Vigilante DLC contents –
- El Presidente becomes a masked hero, protecting the citizens of his island from criminals
- Lock ‘em away: a new building, the Labor camp, puts convicts to work for the betterment of the island
- Who’s that masked hero: a new character trait, the Alter Ego, reduces crime on the island while boosting tourism and impressing the Tropican nationals
- Put on a new face: a new costume, Zorro, allows El Presidente to become a masked hero to the people
For more information on Tropico 4 please visit the official website www.worldoftropico.com