“Throne of Lies – The Online Game of Lies & Deceit ”, which we started developing 1 year ago, and we’re about 90% complete – Our Kickstarter begins on January 9th 2017.
Throne of Lies is a 3D online-multiplayer social deduction game of lies and deceit, inspired by the Werewolf/Mafia genre of social and tabletop games.
By design, Throne of Lies will have high replayability value – You can play over 1000 game sessions, and you’ll get a very new and unique experience each game.
10 Throne of Lies points:
- Affordable: $9.99 USD (Kickstarter is 2 keys for 1)
- Inspired by the Werewolf/Mafia party games genre
- High Replayability Value: Each game session is a new and unique experience
- Online Multiplayer: 7-15 players per game session
- Full 3D: It’s the first standalone social deduction game to be produced in 3D
- Not “pay-to-win”: But you can purchase aesthetic items like new skins.
- Platforms: Steam (PC, Mac, Linux)
- Developer: Imperium42 Game Studio
- Made with Unity3D
- Alpha/Beta: Expected Q1 2017
The game takes place over several days and night cycles, over the course of which you’ll experience alliances, make enemies, betrayal, assassinations, secret meetings, and much more. Players can be accused of treason by their peers, which can lead to the voting of their execution. Every night is a battle for survival.
At the beginning of each game, nobody will know who’s who – the sense of mystery in the air is addictive! No two games are the same. You will be lied to, people will try to kill you, but will you outsmart your peers?
You’ll need to keep your wits about you if you want to see the end of the game. Use deduction skills, social manipulation, and your natural intuition to come out on top.
We’ve been featured by Unity Technologies at GDC and Unite 2016.
The game will be available on Steam (PC, Mac, & Linux), and is being developed with Unity 3D.
5 Kickstarter points:
- Begins: Jan 9, 2016
- Goal: $20,000
Great low-tier Rewards:
- For $10 you get 2 steam keys.
- For $18 you get 4 steam keys and alpha & beta access.
- Stretch Goals: Tons of bonus game content
- Campaign length: 45 days
5 Similar Games:
- Town of Salem
- Ultimate Werewolf
- The Resistance
- Trouble in Terrorist Town
- Werewolves Within