Members of TIDAL can find videos, albums, playlists, and other exclusive content to stream directly on the TIDAL channel on their Roku devices.
The new TIDAL channel features a custom interface for Roku devices and offers some awesome features for music fans:
- Over 60 million songs and over 250,000 high-quality music videos
- Thousands of playlists curated by TIDAL’s expert editorial team, industry experts, artists and more
- Live and on-demand streams of concerts from some of the world’s biggest artists
- Exclusive music documentaries, original shows, and podcasts
There are two monthly subscription options:
- Premium (£9.99/month), which offers a standard sound quality
- HiFi (£19.99/month), which offers lossless High-Fidelity sound quality, allowing you to experience music as the artists intended it to be heard
- Both options offer a 30-day free trial, and you can sign up directly through the TIDAL channel on your Roku device.
Add TIDAL directly through the Roku Channel Store, or find it in the ‘Music’ category of the streaming channels section on your Roku device.