Sit up and pay attention! Episode #3 of the No Pineapple Left Behind Internship Program explores personality traits with the help of David Jefferson; a student prone to being teased for cross-dressing.
As the principal, it is your duty to provide students like David with a safe and positive learning environment. So, do you spend time and money working to create anti-bullying campaigns and fostering acceptance within the student body, or take the easy (and cheaper) way out by ignoring the problem and turning David into a pineapple? From Seth Alter, a former educator turned game developer, No Pineapple Left Behind is a satire of modern education cleverly disguised as a strategy game.
No Pineapples Left Behind will be coming to PC in spring 2016. Stay tuned, the NPLB Internship Program continues this summer.
- Manage the school’s curriculums, students and staff without going bankrupt.
- Dehumanize the children, turning them into orderly pineapples. Or…
- Deal with the complications of human children, for potentially better grades.
- Address parental concerns or maybe ignore them altogether.
- Lump the bad students together, expel them or even lie about their grades.
- Maintain a small staff of top-tier teachers or a large group of burned-out, underpaid teachers.