Illusion Labs today announced that ‘Touchgrind Skate 2’ is now available on the iOS® app store for the Apple iPhone®, Apple iPad® and Apple iPod touch®.
Just like in real skateboarding or fingerboarding, ‘Touchgrind Skate 2’ is a game of skill that takes less than ten minutes to understand, but a lifetime to master. Learn the tricks, complete challenges, and unlock new skateboard parts. Get the highest score in time-limited Competition mode, rip freely and complete challenges in Jam Session mode, challenge your friends in the turn-based multiplayer Game of S.K.A.T.E or export video clips and show off your best lines!
“With a camera view similar to Touchgrind BMX and our experience from the original Touchgrind we created ‘Touchgrind Skate 2’, the most realistic multi-touch skateboarding game ever”, says Andreas Alptun, Chief Technology Officer.
‘Touchgrind Skate 2’s innovative touch controls combined with real physics simulation takes full advantage of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch as gaming devices. This successful fusion lets you pull off tricks like ollies, pop shuvits, kickflips, heelflips, impossibles, powerslides, lip tricks, stalls, drops, 5-0’s, 50-50’s, crooks, tailslides, bluntslides, darkslides etc in endless combinations, or why not do them in nollie, fakie or switch? – Only your skill and imagination set the limit. ‘Touchgrind Skate 2’ includes unlockable boards, different locations, replays and the ability to export or upload to YouTube™ and Facebook in just a few taps.
‘Touchgrind Skate 2’ is now available for USD $4.99 from the app store on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch or at; www.AppStore.com/TouchgrindSkate2.
- Realistic physics and stunning 3D graphics
- 4 free roam game modes: Training, Competition, Jam Session, Game of S.K.A.T.E turn-based multiplayer
- Tutorial videos – watch and try yourself!
- Natural multi-touch controls, evolved from Touchgrind and Touchgrind BMX
- Tilted camera view, similar to Touchgrind BMX
- Three different skateparks with bowls, ramps, curbs, boxes and over 2.000 meters of rails
- Board customizations – Change decks, wheels, grip tapes and put stickers on your board
- Complete the 100 challenges to unlock all skateparks, game modes, decks, wheels, grip tapes and stickers
- Record your runs and create replay videos to impress your friends
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Trick name detection
- Advanced OpenGL ES 3.0 effects on iPhone 5S