Are You Skilled Enough To Guide Aircraft Of All Sizes & Capabilities?
‘Tower 2011’ from independent developer ‘FeelThere’ is the ultimate air traffic simulation game providing authentic gameplay through its advanced simulation features and authentic voice control system.
In this highly advanced simulation it is your mission to guide aircraft of various sizes and capabilities to and from the active runway for landing and takeoff. It is critical that you safely allow planes to enter or cross a runway, and it is your responsibility to assign taxiway routes, decide when to stop and start movement, and to clear aircraft for takeoff. The game includes flight strips, ground- and air-radar screens and photorealistic environments for the 3 airports included. With a complex command structure, advanced AI and unique speech recognition technology, ‘Tower 2011’ will allow you to experience the thrill of being a real air traffic controller from the comfort of your home!
‘Tower 2011’ Features:
- 3 photorealistic airports
- Advanced artificial intelligence (AI) pilots follow complex tower commands when to taxi around airport and fly approach and departure procedures
- Single- and Multi-Player gameplay
- Full voice control possible using Microsoft’s speech SDK voice recognition technology
- Photorealistic graphics with dynamic lighting, shadows and ground traffic
- Complex simulation allow you to experience the real life duties of a tower controller
- Create new airports, schedules and airplanes using the same editors used by the development team
- Aircraft will follow in-flight heading and turn command
- Runway racetrack pattern commands are simulated
- Runway assignments for arriving and departing aircraft may be changed
- After takeoff, headings can be assigned to aircraft prior to departure
- Runway intersection takeoffs are simulated
- Many FAA commands are simulated (such as line up and wait, taxi to ramp/apron)
- Taxiway routing to and from parking and terminal areas can be assigned and changed
- Hold short commands may be issued for taxiways and runways
- Dynamic lighting and shadows provide a stimulating visual environment. Sun cycle calculated from real world data
- Ground traffic (cars on freeways and major highways and streets)
- Stereo sound