- GAME is offering £5 extra credit for every two Xbox One or PlayStation 4 games* you trade-in against a new release title.
- Customers can pre-order the hottest games, accessories and consoles on GAME’s website
GAME today unveiled a new trade-in deal to encourage customers to purchase the latest games for 2017. From now until 31st March 2017, GAME is offering £5 extra credit for every two Xbox One or PlayStation 4 games traded-in against the purchase of a select number of newly released titles*.
This means, ahead of the long-awaited January payday, customers will receive the games’ trade-in value, plus the extra credit, and there is no limit on number of trade-ins, driving down the overall cost of new releases. GAME is the leading specialist retailer with many exclusive pre-order and bundle offers available instore and online.
In January, customers can pre-order the hottest games, accessories and consoles such as:
- Resident Evil VII on PSVR, PS4, Xbox One, PC (out 24th Jan)
- PlayStation 4 console in Glacier White (out 24th Jan)
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue on PS4 (out 24th Jan)
GAME’s unique Trade-In offer allows customers to trade in unwanted games, consoles and phones, in exchange for cash or credit. This can then be spent in-store on the latest games and hardware; perfect for gamers looking to clear out after Christmas and save money on new releases.
GAME Reward card-holders also earn one per cent of the trade-in value in GAME Reward points, saving more money on the total price of the new purchases.
For the latest information about GAME’s new releases calendar, visit: game.co.uk
For the latest information about GAME’s Trade-In offer, visit: http://www.game.co.uk/en/games/trade-in/
*Please check online for full terms & conditions