Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation, the colony management game with tactical combat developed by Suncrash Studio, releases today a new major update. Update 13 – The Traders will include new, long-awaited mechanics. The first one of them is Trading, a new system that allows your group of survivors to trade your resources for other materials or items with other survivors from the Apocalypse who are roaming the world. Its magic system has been improved with new and rebalanced Rituals; and now you can also scrap those items that you crafted but you no longer need and use the scraps as a currency for your trades. To top it all, there are new graphics and animations, especially in combat, along with other usability improvements. Click here to learn all the details about Judgment – Alpha 13. To mark the occasion, Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation will have a -10 % off discount during the next two weeks!
Suncrash is also happy to announce that this will very probably be the latest major update before the final release of the game. The real Judgment Day is almost here!
Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation is a base management game with tactical combat where you control a group of survivors in the midst of a demon Apocalypse. You have to build and defend a safe haven for them as they harvest resources, craft gear, and research pre-apocalypse technologies as well as ancient occult knowledge, in order to fight hordes of demons from Hell. Judgment is available on Steam Early Access for €14,99 / $14.99. Its alpha version was released on April 11th, 2016. Since then it has gathered unanimous applause from critics and players, with a +90 % of approval on Steam. Its final release date is still to be announced.
- Build your base in the midst of a demon Apocalypse
- Explore a randomly generated world overrun with hellspawn and scavenge essential resources
- Fight creatures of the Abyss in real-time tactical combat with pause
- Level up and customize your survivors
- Craft your own equipment, tools, and weapons
- Research lost technologies to unlock new structures and equipment
- Practice the occult and use the demons’ own dark magic against them
- Create powerful alchemic recipes to help you in your fight against the demon host
- Trade with other survivors for the materials and items you need