Trion Worlds is proud to reveal that its hit free-to-play voxel MMO, Trove, has just passed a huge milestone, hitting 15 million players worldwide!
Trove has come a long way since it originally launched on PC. The game has since been released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, received numerous updates and new content, including Trove – Adventures expansion, which saw release last November, bringing with it a host of new features.
Trion Worlds has recently closed out a profitable 2017, with Trove growing into several new markets, including China via publisher 360 Games. The game was recently announced for Japan on PlayStation 4 via publisher DMM Games, and is currently available in eight languages with more coming very soon.
“Trove has been a labor of love for us here at Trion,” said Scott Hartsman, CEO of Trion Worlds. “The team has been pouring their hearts and souls into the game since 2013, and we couldn’t be more proud of them in hitting this milestone. We have a lot of awesome in store for Trove, and we want to thank the community for taking the ride with us. We owe it all to you!”
Over 15 million players have played a part in creating the Trove universe, and here are some other things that they’ve accomplished since the game launched:
- 6,584,382,807 Blocks Placed (almost the amount of kilometres from the Earth to Pluto!)
- 10,234,600,287 Blocks Destroyed (you all destroyed even more blocks than you built!)
- 237,203,112 Quests Completed
- 4,520,061 Dragon Mounts Unlocked
- 352,837,481 Clubs Entered
- 119,881,221 Piñata Parties Thrown
- 161,977,123.98 Lifetime Hours Across All Players
- 18,490.54 Lifetime Years Across All Players
- 184.91 Lifetime Centuries Across All Players (no millenia yet…but give us another 14 years!)
This milestone represents only the latest for Trove, which is primed to have a huge year. Trion Worlds has a lot planned for 2018, including more massive updates on the way! One allows players to channel their inner hero, and another planned for later in the year that will change the Trove universe in an enormous way that no one will expect!
Trove is free to play and available to download now at trovegame.com, as well as on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam. For more information on Trove, please visit the official Trove website: http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/en/, and for more information on Trion Worlds’ other games, please visit http://www.trionworlds.com/en/.