Activate brain pathways you never even knew existed!
If you are looking for a truly unique game, then surely True Bliss is it! It’s not often we can claim that you will not have come across anything like this before.
This is how we have described the game…
Modify geometry and experience a gaming genre that is truly unique, different, beautiful and serene all in one. For all you mathematicians out there this will satisfy all your geometric vectoring desires in a way they have never been satisfied before.
- 2 gameplay modes – Journey Mode and Freeform Mode
- 85 levels
- Create beautiful, abstract line art
- Move, deform & connect geometry
- Multiple, yet interconnected goals
- Unlimited combinations
- A vast library of shapes to play with
If you can describe the game any better, please let us know!
Title: True Bliss
Players: Single Player
Genre: Indie, Casual
Publisher: Kiss Ltd
Developer: Artur Mandas
Release Date: Out today, 22 May 2015
SRP: $5.99 / £4.99 / 5,59€