Auto Age: Standoff Upshifts with New Vehicles, Modes, and More
Gas up the tank and get ready to roll. On December 22nd, the multiplayer car combat of Auto Age: Standoff gets even deadlier when v1.3 kicks into gear with a showroom of new features.
1.3 is the biggest update yet and includes:
- Six new vehicles, bringing the grand total to 21.
- Two additional factions fighting for domination.
- Aerie, the new Deathmatch map for 2-8 players.
- Horde mode. Survive and rack up the kills.
- Elimination mode. Say goodbye to infinite lives.
- Damage multipliers, improved AI, and more.
Auto Age: Standoff is a ruthless game of car combat inspired by your favorite classic Saturday morning cartoons. Hurl headlong into the chaos of 12-person online combat, buckle up for local four-player split-screen, or even do both with combined local and online play.
Customize your ride with four vehicle classes and over 30 weapons and gadgets to battle in the wasteland. Of course, no drive is complete without the perfect mixtape. Blending synthwave and rock, it’s 1980-meets-2080 with tunes from 20SIX Hundred, Skull Fist, Stilz, and TWRP.
Winner of the “Best in Play” GDC Play award, Auto Age: Standoff is available now for Windows PC and will be updated to v1.3 with new features on December 22nd.