Hiker Games, the developer of the upcoming PC game Toy Odyssey (previously known as “ToyQuest”) is releasing two high-quality mobile games for free — not freemium, but honest-to-goodness 100% free.
Eraser will be released on August 8th for Android and iOS. Gleam is already available on both. (See “Pricing & Availability” below for download links.)
In this quirky physics puzzle platformer, players take control of an overworked designer trapped in a nightmare of his own creation. Chased by a dreaded red marker, the designer must successfully navigate a world made of blueprints in this challenging physics-driven puzzle game/runner hybrid.
Equipped with a trusty eraser, players guide the designer to the end of each blueprint by erasing the (many) obstacles ahead. Can the designer finish the blueprints and escape a deadline nightmare?
- Enter a world built on a designer’s blueprint.
- Solve fast-paced physics puzzles while dodging dangerous hazards.
- Experience invigorating action sequences.
- Explore 70+ levels and more than 6 distinct chapters.
- Collect stars to unlock new chapters.
Set in a barren post-apocalyptic world, Gleam tells the story of the last living organism — a non-descript plant struggling to survive. If it doesn’t get direct sunlight soon, it will perish along with the rest of planet…
As a specialized drone tasked with searching for (and preserving) life on Earth, the player is the only one capable of providing much-need sunlight to the fragile organism. How? By carefully slicing precious gems to drive sunlight to the plant using as few moves as possible.
Mankind has faded — humans left Earth for distant stars after all — but the drone is here to stay. The lone, weakened plant may be the key to keep hope (and thus planet Earth) alive.
- Experience a nutrient-rich blend of casual and hardcore puzzle gameplay.
- Solve mind-bending puzzles with gems and gravity.
- Explore 40+ levels within 5 different environments.
- Travel through a post-apocalyptic world — brought to life with intense, atmospheric music.
- Strive to achieve a perfect 3-star score.
Eraser will launch on August 8th for Android and iOS. The game is 100% free: There are no ads or in-app purchases anywhere. Players may choose to donate to the developer if they are so inclined.
Gleam shares the same business model — but it’s already available, and here are the download links!
Gleam HD (App Store):
Gleam HD (Google Play):